As an eLearning and instructional designer – I’m glad you have stumbled upon my portfolio. Please have a look around: leave comment, testimonial or connect with me through social media.
I do a range of design work, most importantly I am focused in education, producing materials that entice and educate. Please reach out and look my bio (with link to resume), portfolio, and blog, to see what I can accomplish, about my process and what I can create for you.
Some of the things I have working on experience with or on.
- Marketing and Personal Branding
- Instructional Design and eLearning
- Private Tutoring – on an array of subjects and skills (emboldened with technologies) for adults and children
- Grant Writing and Non-Profit Community Planning
When designing this blog and website, I believed in unveiling myself through a range of my different interests. I am passionate about the following (listed in no particular order).
- Social Justice and Activism
- Complicated Baking Projects
- Seizing Educational Opportunities
- Reading and Journalism